How often do you tell your husband you love him? A couple of times a day? Once a day? Once a week? No matter the answer I think we all agree we could say it more. What is even more important than that, is letting him know the things about him that you value and love about him.
I would like to challenge you today to sit down and write a list of 10 things you love about your husband. Read this list to your husband, email it to him, or text him one item at a time throughout the day. The point is just to share it with him, and to let him know all the ways that he is important to you.
Stepping back from sick kids, school days, errands, work, house cleaning, etc… every now and again it is important to do. It gives you perspective, a chance to reflect and remember why it is you married this man. Love your man, ladies.
And here is my list:
10 Things I Love About My Husband
1. He works hard to provide for our family.
2. He is handsome.
3. He is funny.
4. He cares more than I can put into words for his family and friends.
5. He enjoys playing with the children.
6. He is full of child like wonder.
7. He is an excellent father.
8. He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met.
9. He challenges me to grow as a person.
10. He is handy around the house, and if he doesn’t know how to do something, he is not afraid to learn.
I love you, honey!
***What are some of the things that would show up on your list?***